Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for your orders, for our Black Friday sale we had over 170 orders come in * not items, actual customers! WOW!!* I have been sewing like a crazy lady! (and loving every minute of it)
I am down to less than 20 orders to get out, they should all go out this weekend. I promise you will get them before Christmas. =)
I have some new items up my sleeve as well......* hint* Think Jolie Chose slides and a new smoothie line. You are going to love em!
I am going to announce the winner for Supermodel of the Month on Sunday. If you would like to enter your pet, please send us a photo and name to
customerservice@k9closet.com
This will be our last Supermodel of the month for a little while, so be sure to enter now. We have exciting things coming soon, so please take part in our last contest (not forever, we promise!)
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Heidi Schamberger

1 comment:

patrice said...

Wow, 170 orders! That's awesome!