Thursday, September 25, 2008

Smoothies.....

The votes came in and it seems "Smoothies" are your favorite collection. I really can't blame you, having hairless animals myself, I think smoothies are pretty cool too.
Can you imagine have your dog/cat denz lined in "smoothie fabric?" Well, they are here, and I couldn't be more excited. I have one pre made and Gigi and Harry are already snuggled in it. I am making the option of two toned, we decided on burnt orange for the bottom, chocolate for the top. Monogramming is now available as well, so our sack is monogrammed with HSG for Harry and Gigi Schamberger. We did the letting in orange. We will have a photo shoot later tonight and get pictures to you. As well as our new fabrics.

Since you love smoothies, can you help us with our new poll?
Thank you so much,
Heidi Schamberger
http://www.k9closet.com

2 comments:

RedFeather said...

How cool is that!?! Can't wait to see pictures. I think you need to add a all of the above option to the poll!!

patrice said...

Sounds awesome, and super snuggly! Can't wait to see the pictures!