Monday, March 16, 2009

Warmer weather approaching......



Our Magnolia tree is blooming and I am aching to start planting. Can we say Spring fever?
Speaking of Spring, we will be adding our "SPRING FLINGS" collection this week. This will include our Spring print collars, the latest clothing fashions and more. We have a new line coming later in the week as well. This line is our "TATOR TOT COLLECTION" which will include our new "step right in" harnesses and more in a very tiny width. I think you are going to love our upcoming products. =)

7 comments:

Jax+Puzzle said...

Can't wait to see the new goodies, Heidi!! :)

Patrice said...

Can't wait to see the new stuff!

k9closetdotcom said...

I made up a bunch of the collars for the "Tator Tot" collection, and a few harnesses. They are SO cute.
Plus the new hoodies, and light weight T-s for Spring.
I am such a big mouth-- think koi..... =)

Patrice said...

Oh, you know Maureen in Miami who recently ordered from you. You should see her kids, two adorable tiny chihuahuas! The Tator Tot collection reminded me of them.

k9closetdotcom said...

Yes! I do remember! =) She has the TINEST Chihuahua's.. makes my little Clydesdale looks like a snausage, hahhahha!!
She ordered them both little harnesses and both of them collars. She ordered such cute fabric choices too. =)

Patrice said...

No way could Clyde look like a snausage! He's tiny too! Doesn't he weigh like 3 pounds?

k9closetdotcom said...

LOL! Yes, maybe 3.5, but his tummy is well... um... a barrel. He looks great, but we still call him our little snausage! hehheh! Little stinker!
Did you call yesterday? I am so sorry I missed you if you did, I am here tonight! =)